Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tea set

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
i purchase the tea set but it did not show-up in cards, can you please help me with issue. Also what crafting station do you use for the task?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
tasha852x on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
i purchase the tea set but it did not show-up in cards, can you please help me with issue. Also what crafting station do you use for the task?
The recipe requires the Housing Crafting station...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Tea_Set

Once you have the correct crafting station, if you have indeed purchased the recipe, you will be able to see and use it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
For future clarification, you can press J from anywhere in the game and see any and all recipes you own. Mouse over the Timer icon to see cooldown times, mouse over the Potion Bottle icon to see what table is required for it.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Well, my Life wizard went to Torald Wayfinder. There is no tea set in his display. I've been back to him and cannot find the tea set. I sent my fire wizard in and it was there. Please put that tea set in for a life wizard. This wizard is in the best position to make it through master if only I can find a tea set. Wizard101, please put one in his recipe menu. I've gone there countless times with that life wizard and no tea set is to be found.
Kiley Ashammer Level 75 adept crafter.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
rhodes028 on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Well, my Life wizard went to Torald Wayfinder. There is no tea set in his display. I've been back to him and cannot find the tea set. I sent my fire wizard in and it was there. Please put that tea set in for a life wizard. This wizard is in the best position to make it through master if only I can find a tea set. Wizard101, please put one in his recipe menu. I've gone there countless times with that life wizard and no tea set is to be found.
If the recipe isn't there, that means you already own it.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
rhodes028 on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
If the vendor does not have the recipe then you already bought it. Check your recipes by pressing 'J' and clicking on the house icon on top right. That will show all the recipes for furniture. If you are looking for it by using a crafting table, try using the HOUSING crafting table.