Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish in the Shared Bank

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
You should be able to put fish in the shared bank so that if one wizard is crafting a tank or snack and gets 5 fish and the other wizard has 5, they could put then in the shared bank and craft it. Or perhaps one wizard has this really cool epic fish, and the other wizard has the tank. I think this would make fishing and collecting even better.

Grace

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
I agree, we should be able to put the fish in our shared banks. I caught several rare fish on my high level wizard, and was kinda bummed out when I found I couldn't move them to my other wizard to put them in my home. Please consider changing that...

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Put the fish in an aquarium, stick the aquarium in shared bank and voila, your other wizard has the rare/epic fish.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Llewella RoseHaven on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
I agree, we should be able to put the fish in our shared banks. I caught several rare fish on my high level wizard, and was kinda bummed out when I found I couldn't move them to my other wizard to put them in my home. Please consider changing that...
Put the fish in an aquarium then pick it up, fish and all, and put it in your shared bank. You can then sign on with another wizard on the same account, take the aquarium out of the shared bank and there you go! Place the aquarium and the fish will be there. It will not count as a "caught fish" for the new wizard so it won't show up in your angler's tome but it will be available for display.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011