Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do-Daga/ Mooshu Ice Bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I know this might be an easy boss for the other schools but I'm a level 38 ice wizard and he resists like crazy! I have tried in my spell deck, the maximum number of ice prisms but I can't seem to defeat him. Any tips about Mooshu ice bosses?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
icepenguin12345 on Aug 6, 2014 wrote:
I know this might be an easy boss for the other schools but I'm a level 38 ice wizard and he resists like crazy! I have tried in my spell deck, the maximum number of ice prisms but I can't seem to defeat him. Any tips about Mooshu ice bosses?
Don't ever load the maximum amount of cards...it's not necessary.
Load about 3 prisms.
Use your Ice traps AFTER casting prism
You should have your Ice blade now. If not, STOP and go do that quest, then use it.
Get a fire wand to get rid of any shields.
You should have the elemental blades trainable from Krok. If not, go get it now and use it
Use your minion if you must, but PLAN your prism casting around him so it's not wasted on an ice cat spell.
Use your secondary school.

If you are having difficulty, you might want to get better gear, or do side quests to level up some more.

And FYI, the Ice bosses only get more difficult...lots more difficult...as the game progresses.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
just ask for help. not to hard. you don't have to solo it.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Sry you are having trouble. My Ice is level 100, so I don't remember that fight. Here are some general ideas. Try the smallest deck possible so that you have a good chance of getting the cards you need when you need them. Here's what I'd do. (1) Calculate the number of hits you need to win the fight, and put only that many hits in your deck. (2) Max your prisms in the hope of getting them on early. (3) If he uses Fire shields, use a Fire wand, but I'd bet he uses Tower instead of Fire Shield. (4) Max Towers in your deck. (5) Have sufficient heals but don't clog your deck with them. (6) Kill any minions first, heal, go after boss. (7) Make sure your gear is best: as Ice, I'd not focus on damage boost; your damage boost will always be less than most schools; instead, focus on maxing your resist, accuracy, and power pips. (7) In your sideboard (the TC part of your deck) put in a couple Elemental Blade TCs and one heal, but don't overload your sideboard.

If the above does not work, consider adding some secondary school spells to your deck, but in general, it's usually best to play your own school, no matter what school you are.

Good luck!