Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem With the Chests?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So I got two chests and with each on there were the three options. Money, weapon and I think a shield, if I recall correctly. I wanted the money each time and selected it. But for some reason, I couldn't get it. So I tried testing it and selected a weapon. Got that with no problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

Good news! When you catch a chest from fishing, you get all 3 items, rather than needing to select just one.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Alexan580 on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
So I got two chests and with each on there were the three options. Money, weapon and I think a shield, if I recall correctly. I wanted the money each time and selected it. But for some reason, I couldn't get it. So I tried testing it and selected a weapon. Got that with no problem. Anyone else having this problem?
If you are not gaining gold, then it could be that you are at max. You can easily 'waste' gold by hatching, buying garden spells, crafting recipes, or simply buying a piece of gear at bazaar and selling it back for less.