Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I'm already lvl 75 but I have never finished winter tusk from a horrible glitch! so I made it to vestrilund and defeated vestri's minion in his hall, after that I went to him and he said to talk to something warcaller? (I think) but when I went in the cave I freaked out and though I hade to fight her, I exited because I had no health but then I couldn't go back in and I never recicved the quest! and I really want to finish wintertusk because I want insane bolt and the pet phoniex or efreet, did anyone else have this please post a reply on ways you think I can solve this glitch! I'd enjoy the feedback.

Dustin foetalon, lvl75

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

If you are unable to progress in game and are stuck on this quest, please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name, character name and the name of the quest that is stuck. They will be able to assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
That must suck, I've never had anything like that happen to me, unlike my friend that's getting help right now for a similar problem. I hope you get back to playing soon! By the way, Storm gets "Insane Bolt" and Fire gets "Power Link" for completing the quest "The Runedown"(already knew this? lol). It's given by Erik Wyrdune in Northguard.Which you have to complete the quest "The Spell Trade"(I've bet you've already done that).