Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mythblade Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Hey I am wondering is there any pet besides lil' medusa that gives mythblade for me? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 77

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Strange Beast gives a myth blade at baby. I am not sure where you can get one. I got mine through hatching.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
lailmythbane the m... on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Hey I am wondering is there any pet besides lil' medusa that gives mythblade for me? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 77
The Strange Beast is gives a +35 myth card. The only way to obtain one is hatching since it was moved out of the Hoard of the Hydra Pack to be used in the Majestic Bundle which is now retired. Good luck in hatching!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Megan Frostflame on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
The Strange Beast is gives a +35 myth card. The only way to obtain one is hatching since it was moved out of the Hoard of the Hydra Pack to be used in the Majestic Bundle which is now retired. Good luck in hatching!
Thx guys I will try and get one.

Lail MythBane Level 81

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
My lovely little Strange Beast Mia (once named Sasha) can cast Mythblade. Plus it's a adorable pet as a bonus. Mia would now like to say a few words:

As many people know, my species can cast Mythblade, as mentioned above. Sadly we are no longer avalible unless you hatch with someone. Also, a few months ago my master had the luck to get me a twin sister named after the wizard who hatched with her, named Tasha. Now back to Monica, my wonderful master.

And that's it. So if you want a Strange Beast, go find someone to hatch with.