Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding Seeds ....

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Ok

How in the heck do you find higher level Seeds that get you level up it's like taking forever to get passed 11 .... i am sure the high the seed the more experience you get .... put i can not seen to find any seeds .... all i see is seeds of first level and second ....

Thanks For Reading ....

Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
Winterbane hall has great mega snacks, great seeds ,and good reagents. The best to do this is going with a low level so all the mobs have like 400-600 health and the bosses have ALOT less health. Like when I sole WInterbane the mobs have about 2k health and when i'm with a level 10 they have about 435 in first area. Like 500 in next 2. If you mess up the recipes the twins have 2k or more if i remember right. and if you mess up with level 10 they have 500 or so. But I don't remember health for last 2 areas.

Level 46 BlazeDragonrider
Level 27 Isaac Cloud

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You don't need high level seeds. Couch Potatoes are low level seeds, can be farmed from any mob in Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim and gives 300xp every harvest and 3000xp at elder. That's just one example.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
The highest rank seeds are rank 8 seeds which include Fiery Boom Shroom, Maltese Tiger Lily, Red Grapes Of Wrath, White Laugh O Dil, White Tiger Lily and that is it, but there are lots of good exp plants like alligator pear tree which drops from lots of krokotopians.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Silver Myst on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Ok

How in the heck do you find higher level Seeds that get you level up it's like taking forever to get passed 11 .... i am sure the high the seed the more experience you get .... put i can not seen to find any seeds .... all i see is seeds of first level and second ....

Thanks For Reading ....
I recommend doing gauntlets. They have great seeds, especially Winterbane, but also they have awesome pet snacks, cool reagents, and pretty good gear.
Myrna DragoncloudGrandmaster
"The Purifier"

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Blaze Dragonrider1... on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Winterbane hall has great mega snacks, great seeds ,and good reagents. The best to do this is going with a low level so all the mobs have like 400-600 health and the bosses have ALOT less health. Like when I sole WInterbane the mobs have about 2k health and when i'm with a level 10 they have about 435 in first area. Like 500 in next 2. If you mess up the recipes the twins have 2k or more if i remember right. and if you mess up with level 10 they have 500 or so. But I don't remember health for last 2 areas.

Level 46 BlazeDragonrider
Level 27 Isaac Cloud
Isn't WintersBane a housing item .... ?

Survivor
May 28, 2014
seethe42 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
You don't need high level seeds. Couch Potatoes are low level seeds, can be farmed from any mob in Savarstaad Pass in Grizzleheim and gives 300xp every harvest and 3000xp at elder. That's just one example.
Is a mob just any of the clearings with a bunch of enemies in it? Or is there something called a mob?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dakota Goldrider on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Is a mob just any of the clearings with a bunch of enemies in it? Or is there something called a mob?
Yes, mobs are just any creatures in the clearings walking around.