Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cave of solitude

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2011
I have been having problems with the cave of solitude in mooshu i just started it and the platforms where you have to cross on the other side have been hard becuase the diseased water spirits and enlarged karkens have been getting me into battles that i don't need to do and way to avoid this?

Aedan Iceshard level 41

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rayden810 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I have been having problems with the cave of solitude in mooshu i just started it and the platforms where you have to cross on the other side have been hard becuase the diseased water spirits and enlarged karkens have been getting me into battles that i don't need to do and way to avoid this?

Aedan Iceshard level 41
I make my way to the goat for the first quest then mark the spot, if you stop and check the monster pattern of where and when they go you should find an all clear time, it's not so easy the second half though. I have to make my way the other half of the way once, to activate the teleporter on the other side, it is up the hill to the left. From there on in I work the marks and teleporters so I don't have to cross though the 2nd half of the cave again. Some times while on the other side I will port to Jade Palace and fill up on mana and walk back in from there.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rayden810 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:

Aedan Iceshard level 41
Easy... stop. watch how they move and then go. Yes, it's possible. I haven't gotten pulled into a duel by those guys in a long, long time.

Once you cross the first time, find one of the teleporters and make sure you engage it to light it. You won't have to cross the 'slow' way again.

Survivor
May 22, 2011
Thanks for the advice kinda help because I'm in the next place after that

Aedan Iceshaed level 42