Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished The galleries...but

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Okay so I duo'ed the galleries with my friend last night. The quest I was doing was 'The Galleries' the main storyline. At the end of the instance and defeating everything, i GOT the isntance reward but it didn't register to my main storyline quest ><

Meaning I got to do it again!? Really?? I spend crowns on health potions for help and accuracy potoin and i finsihed the instance and at the end it doesn't say 'finish' on my storyline??

I even went back into the galleries and the exp shows it is 'HALF' of teh original exp. Meaning I did do the instance!! Is there a way to fix the glitch on my character? I spent crowns, time and effort for nothing!! and I really don't want to do it again!

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Don't do it again, it will just be a waste of time and effort. Contact KI's Customer Support and tell them about this glitch. Many horrible glitches got into the game with the latest Fishing Update.

Administrator
Hello Leens,

I'm sorry you didn't get credit for completing the quest! Please send an email to support@wizard101.com with your account name (no password), character name and the information about which quest did not give you completion credit.

community@wizard101.com