Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ponce De Gibbon glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
My 3rd character is at the quest for defeating Ponce De Gibbon, and I just did it for the 3rd time on this character. Every time I finish him, the quest helper points to towards where he was before the fight, and tells me to beat him again. If someone will tell me how to post a picture here I'll show you... kinda sad I still dont know.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
there are glitches like this but it may be because your team mates killed him while you were gone. if that didn't happen then you must be having a glitch that has happened to me many times but not rapidly like you are having.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
so my advice is to just fight him more and if that doesn't work, email king isle.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This boss will use beguile. If you are beguiled you will not get credit for killing him.

When Ponce says "first I will cloud your mind" or something like that. You have to hit him with a SINGLE hit. He will then place a ward on you that looks like a stun block and say something to the effect of you being too stronger willed. This will keep him from using beguile.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Hannah Lifebringer on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
This boss will use beguile. If you are beguiled you will not get credit for killing him.

When Ponce says "first I will cloud your mind" or something like that. You have to hit him with a SINGLE hit. He will then place a ward on you that looks like a stun block and say something to the effect of you being too stronger willed. This will keep him from using beguile.
I always levy him one hit the round after beguile wheres off, I had the problem you mentioned on my myth character so I made sure to do it right this time.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
I always levy him one hit the round after beguile wheres off, I had the problem you mentioned on my myth character so I made sure to do it right this time.
You ALWAYS Levi him on the first round after beguile. Try the second round. It could be the game is still considering you as being beguiled.