Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realm issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I've been having this issue for about 2 weeks now where it keeps cutting me out of the realm. It has nothing to do with my internet connection since my internet connection is always on a high connection level! Well the issue is this the realm keeps lagging on me no matter what realm I am located in. Let it be a normal realm, crowded, or a perfect realm it doesn't matter, it always lags by cutting me in or out of the realm. First I'm in the realm and then before I know it it lags so I check to see if I can change realms and then it says I'm not even in a realm for it n doesn't even load any realms! I truly hope you can fish this issue because I know very well it has nothing to do with my internet connection and I haven't done anything new so I don't understand it!

Administrator
Hello NaomiButterfly,

I'm sorry that you seem to be having realm issues. I've forwarded along your message to support@wizard101.com. Look for an email from them soon (at the email address attached to your Wizard101 account) and they should be able to assist you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
NaomiButterfly on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
I've been having this issue for about 2 weeks now where it keeps cutting me out of the realm. It has nothing to do with my internet connection since my internet connection is always on a high connection level! Well the issue is this the realm keeps lagging on me no matter what realm I am located in. Let it be a normal realm, crowded, or a perfect realm it doesn't matter, it always lags by cutting me in or out of the realm. First I'm in the realm and then before I know it it lags so I check to see if I can change realms and then it says I'm not even in a realm for it n doesn't even load any realms! I truly hope you can fish this issue because I know very well it has nothing to do with my internet connection and I haven't done anything new so I don't understand it!
Oops didn't mean to say fish this problem meant to type fix and thank you for sending this message to support wizard.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
So far no emails from the support and now it turns out I'm not the only one having this same issue. I asked a few other wizards if they've been having this issue and it turns out they have since fishing was added. Before it was just causing my game to freeze however now the realm freezing is causing me to get dragged into battles when I'm not even near anything to battle! For example with my storm wizard I was a few blocks away from these Zebras that you could battle in Zafaria and it dragged me in as if I was right next to them when I wasn't anywhere near them, I just happened to go past them on the side of the road away from them shortly awhile before I got dragged in. I'm getting tired of this issue and I truly wish it would get fixed!

Administrator
Hello young wizard,

I'm sorry for the delay. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com to check on the status of your issue and see if they can help you further.

community@wizard101.com