Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sir Agravaine Way Too Hard For Myth, Any Tips?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Just as the title says I have been trying and trying to beat him and I have tried 5 times and even with storm shields I can't beat him. Any tips? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 73

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lailmythbane the m... on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Just as the title says I have been trying and trying to beat him and I have tried 5 times and even with storm shields I can't beat him. Any tips? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 73
There is a general guide at Central.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?288574-It-s-aggravating-guide-to-defeating-Sir-Agravaine

I suggest instead of buying henchmen, maybe putting out Talos mine seems to fizzle a lot but your usage may be better?

Mary

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Single hit spells like Medusa or Ninja Pigs, supported with Myth blade, Spirit Blade, Myth Trap, Feint, Time of Legend, and Colossal. Orthus doesn't work well with traps. By this level you should have a pet that gives you another blade or trap of some sort that stacks with the others. Lots of storm shields. Satyrs and a life mastery amulet. Wiki doesn't show the guy casting myth shield, but if he does bring a few pierces. If you haven't trained life to Satyr you can get Satyr treasure cards at the bazaar, possibly supplemented with Dryad TCs. If you haven't trained Feint and Colossal you've failed at spending training points.

Pick off the Red Thorn Knight minion first. Once he's down you should be able to keep up with incoming damage via a combination of shields and healing spells, and wear down the boss at your leisure.