Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New fishing spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
I think Magic lures and , , and fishing enchants should be added because it would make fishing better for players to have fun fishing and add treasure cards so players don't need to always need to own the cards like planting (This is only a idea)

Explorer
May 08, 2014
LumboJacko on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
I think Magic lures and , , and fishing enchants should be added because it would make fishing better for players to have fun fishing and add treasure cards so players don't need to always need to own the cards like planting (This is only a idea)
That would be a cool idea for later worlds since those schools are found later on of course! I am sure there will be more updates and surprises by KL on fishing as this is still a new system and they are working their best efforts to provide us with the system. I also like the idea of having TC fish cards, maybe like a Reveal All School card for X amount of time (this would be best TC fishing card imo, which would reveal all fish for like 5mins)