Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarity of Some Fish?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
So the new fishing update has came out and I love fishing. I am on second quest and rnk 3 and already caught an epic rare fish (cranky cat). So my question is I have been on duelist101.com for the fish guide and I saw ninja fish. Anybody know how rare it is I have been trying for awhile now and can't get it. Also what about samurai and sharkspeare fish? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 70

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
hi yep love the fishing as well am rank7 and have got the ninja fish it is rare the same as the samurai and mysushi but have been finding some people catch the rare fish and some don't I for one have been trying to get the hammerhead three of us went in and I could not get it where the other two did I have been back to that dungeon seven times now and still nothing so maybe switch realms could help or wait for next update and hope that the fish emerge then

Survivor
Apr 23, 2013
Try fishing for the Sharkspeare fish in Olde Town near the recipie seller and use a frost lure.

D. Shadowcaster

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
lailmythbane the m... on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
So the new fishing update has came out and I love fishing. I am on second quest and rnk 3 and already caught an epic rare fish (cranky cat). So my question is I have been on duelist101.com for the fish guide and I saw ninja fish. Anybody know how rare it is I have been trying for awhile now and can't get it. Also what about samurai and sharkspeare fish? Thx.

Lail MythBane Level 70
It took me a long time to get sharkspheare and I kept getting garrrfish... XD
So yeah, I think that sharkspheare is pretty rare...
If it helps, Sharkspheare is an Fish.

BTW, I got an epic rarity fish too; Grumpy Catfish

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Thx guys for the tips it has really helped.

Lail MythBane Level 77