Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marking Areas in the game for later teleportation.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 18, 2014
While playing Wizard101, I've run into the issue of not being able to mark my current location because I have already marked one. I think it would be very helpful to be able to have two set marks. Just an idea

Dakota Sky Lvl 43 Thaumaturge
Cheyenne Sky Lvl 33 Thaumaturge
Wolf Sky Lvl 32 Pyromancer

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Okay so there's this game called Toontown and it's pretty much Disney's Wizard101 for little kids. I used to play it until I came across Wizard101.
Okay so there are different areas you can go to and if you do a certain quest you can automatically teleport to the main area of the town or city (like the Commons.)
You just open the map and click on the place you want to go and the ground opens up and you fall in a hole and pop up somewhere else.
There should be something like this(except for the falling in a hole part) in Wizard101.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragoncloud888 on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Okay so there's this game called Toontown and it's pretty much Disney's Wizard101 for little kids. I used to play it until I came across Wizard101.
Okay so there are different areas you can go to and if you do a certain quest you can automatically teleport to the main area of the town or city (like the Commons.)
You just open the map and click on the place you want to go and the ground opens up and you fall in a hole and pop up somewhere else.
There should be something like this(except for the falling in a hole part) in Wizard101.
Okay, so this is not Toontown, which is gone.

And to the OP, this has been suggested before. KI hasn't done anything yet, but there's always hope.