Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Gauntlet Idea! Possibly Card/Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Since we have the Spiral Cup gauntlet, I thought, why not have a Ravenwood Gauntlet! It would be a very difficult dungeon that would be a test of your strength issued by the teachers of Ravenwood. The Beginning floors would feature bosses such as Malorn Ashthorn and Arthur Weathersfield, but progressively move to main teachers, and finally Headmaster Ambrose along with Gamma at the top! Defeating him in a duel would prove your ability and you would receive the badge 'Headmasters Assistant'. Please respond if you would like to see this as maybe a future addition to the game.

Jack Crow, Master Wizard

Survivor
Aug 10, 2011
I think that is a great idea!

I think they should do it

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
i would really like to see a dragonspyre gauntlet with new gear, staff and mount i think it would be awesome if the gauntlet included a challenge against malistaire for nostalgic purposes the gauntlet would be really fun and since there isn't allot to dragonspyre it would be a great addition to the world and the gauntlet collection

cody liongem archmage

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What I would like to see is a gauntlet that works like the Aquila dungeons, Labyrinth, Waterworks, Mirror Lake, Crimson Fields, Shirataki Temple... A self-contained instance questline. Not just another, battle, walk upstairs, battle, walk upstairs... This could work well for any world theme, the OP's Ravenwood or Cody's Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
XRaisingSplashX on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Since we have the Spiral Cup gauntlet, I thought, why not have a Ravenwood Gauntlet! It would be a very difficult dungeon that would be a test of your strength issued by the teachers of Ravenwood. The Beginning floors would feature bosses such as Malorn Ashthorn and Arthur Weathersfield, but progressively move to main teachers, and finally Headmaster Ambrose along with Gamma at the top! Defeating him in a duel would prove your ability and you would receive the badge 'Headmasters Assistant'. Please respond if you would like to see this as maybe a future addition to the game.

Jack Crow, Master Wizard
Great idea, maybe the last battle is with your school teacher instead where you get a special school only reward.

I don't think battling Head Master Ambrose is appropriate if we did then we should always lose however get close.

I love the head master's assistant badge and you would earn that if you bested Gamma who would be the final battle I think.