Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Blades?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Hey one time my max friend was helping me and his blades did 40% instead of 30. I asked him how he did that and he said level 90. Now that I think about it are there new blades at level 90 to do 40% 40% 35% 35% in attack with blades or am I missing something?

Lail MythBane Level 65

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lailmythbane the m... on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey one time my max friend was helping me and his blades did 40% instead of 30. I asked him how he did that and he said level 90. Now that I think about it are there new blades at level 90 to do 40% 40% 35% 35% in attack with blades or am I missing something?

Lail MythBane Level 65
hi there~

the spell is called sharpened blade; it's a sun school enchant that add +10% to any blades you have trained, and the quest for it can be picked up in azteca at level 86+ as long as you must have completed all previous sun school quests.

note that blades from gear or pets cannot be enchanted.

hope this helps!

-von shadowsong
exalted

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I think a treasure card gives +40%, or that he put the spell "sharpened blade"(+10% to a blade) onto a blade card.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's no new blades at 90. There's a sun spell at level 86 called Sharpened Blade that allows you to enchant trained blade spell by +10%. The enchantment only works on blades you know and have in deck and also on attacks that give a blade back.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There are no new blades at level ninety. Your friend probably used sharpened blade. It is a sun school spell you get in Azteca that boosts the damage on a blade.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
By using an astral spell, your friend could have easily added some damage onto the blade. I have seen people use +50% blades! And there is this spell, I think it's storm, where you could get up to +100% if you had enough pips.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Hannah Lifebringer on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
There are no new blades at level ninety. Your friend probably used sharpened blade. It is a sun school spell you get in Azteca that boosts the damage on a blade.
Oh ok. Thx guys, but one more question, if you use sharpened blade on a myth blade then put on the sharpened blade one and have a normal myth blade on will they both activate?

Lail MythBane, level 68

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
lailmythbane the m... on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Oh ok. Thx guys, but one more question, if you use sharpened blade on a myth blade then put on the sharpened blade one and have a normal myth blade on will they both activate?

Lail MythBane, level 68
Yes, and they stack quite nicely for big damage. You can also stack a regular sharpened blade with one sharpened with the tc sharpened blade.

I notice you are myth. I My myth wizards. My main strategy with street fights is blade, blade, colossal frog. Sometimes even only one blade.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Hannah Lifebringer on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Yes, and they stack quite nicely for big damage. You can also stack a regular sharpened blade with one sharpened with the tc sharpened blade.

I notice you are myth. I My myth wizards. My main strategy with street fights is blade, blade, colossal frog. Sometimes even only one blade.
Lol thx for me I don't use traps for myth just makes it harder. I blade spirit blade then gargantuan frog (trying to get colossal). Thx for clearing up the blades too so op.

Lail MythBane Level 68