Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about home "dungeons" Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
I am thinking about purchasing a bundle with a home dungeon in them and I have a question about it.

Do the dungeons have a fixed level? For example, I just bought the Pagoda Bundle, and took out the Midnight Sun Pagoda Gauntlet as a level 29 wizard. Would the monsters in the dungeon stay at around level 20 rank or would it increase in rank as I level up?

Thanks, this will make up my mind on if I do want to buy a Bundle.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The power of the monsters in the dungeon are based on the lowest level player entering. So if you bring all Exalted wizards, they will be Exalted difficulty, but if you enter with 3 exalted and 1 novice the dungeon will be novice-level difficulty.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
As you go through, the monsters will be the same level as the lowest leveled person in your group. So if you have a 100 and a 30, theyd be rank 5 or so. If your level 100 and going through solo, they'd be rank 13-14.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
USARMYB3AR on Jul 11, 2014 wrote:
I am thinking about purchasing a bundle with a home dungeon in them and I have a question about it.

Do the dungeons have a fixed level? For example, I just bought the Pagoda Bundle, and took out the Midnight Sun Pagoda Gauntlet as a level 29 wizard. Would the monsters in the dungeon stay at around level 20 rank or would it increase in rank as I level up?

Thanks, this will make up my mind on if I do want to buy a Bundle.
The level of monsters scale with the level of the players that enter (so do the rewards!).

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Hey! The Bundle Gauntlets are tiered at the lowest level of players in the part. So if the lowest level is a level 20, the dungeon will be tiered at level 20. This changes every time it is played. Hope I helped!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Just to clarify a little of the above. The lowest level wizard in the party sets the tier of dificulty. There are 5 tiers:
1-19 Tier 1
20-39 Tier 2
40-59 Tier 3
60-79 Tier 4
80+ Tier 5

The drops and creatures are commensurate with the Tier level you are fighting in. So if a Level 90 joins a Level 25 player, they will fight Tier 2 creatures and get drops in the Tier 2 level range.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Thanks alot guys, this really helped!