Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Problems from PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Dear Kingsisle,

I felt very annoyed when I couldn't trade my stitched pvp gear. I stitched it so that the stats would be different and to move it to my life wizard. All my hours of hard work and wasted membership was for that one sole robe, the commander robe also known as the Coat of Invincibility. I feel that being barred from trading is not really doing much as it was available a few years ago, thus it is unfair to the recent players. I deeply respect you Kingsisle, but I believe I should voice my concern as it is similar to many. After researching through other message board posts of the same topic, I found out the reason you did the update was to prevent people from accessing pvp gear lower to their rank, to increase fairness. However, it still feels a little shallow as the people who are new to this game, doesn't know that. I believe a better solution is to be able to trade when its stitched, but can only be unstitched on the character that earned the gear. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I am just expressing my frustration in an appropriate manner.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
MadMistB on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle,

I felt very annoyed when I couldn't trade my stitched pvp gear. I stitched it so that the stats would be different and to move it to my life wizard. All my hours of hard work and wasted membership was for that one sole robe, the commander robe also known as the Coat of Invincibility. I feel that being barred from trading is not really doing much as it was available a few years ago, thus it is unfair to the recent players. I deeply respect you Kingsisle, but I believe I should voice my concern as it is similar to many. After researching through other message board posts of the same topic, I found out the reason you did the update was to prevent people from accessing pvp gear lower to their rank, to increase fairness. However, it still feels a little shallow as the people who are new to this game, doesn't know that. I believe a better solution is to be able to trade when its stitched, but can only be unstitched on the character that earned the gear. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I am just expressing my frustration in an appropriate manner.
AYY matey! Charge for power