Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug in Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
While going through the Vault of Ice in Krokotopia, I've come across a reoccurring problem. The puzzle where I have to turn on a scarab obelisk, then the snake obelisk, then hit the lever won't let me interact with the scarab obelisk. I have tried leaving then returning, restarting the dungeon, and restarting the game. I even checked my internet connection as that had been an issue earlier, which is now fixed. Could anyone please recommend a way to fix this? I can't complete the dungeon until this issue is resolved. Thank you so much, Violet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
windharmony on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
While going through the Vault of Ice in Krokotopia, I've come across a reoccurring problem. The puzzle where I have to turn on a scarab obelisk, then the snake obelisk, then hit the lever won't let me interact with the scarab obelisk. I have tried leaving then returning, restarting the dungeon, and restarting the game. I even checked my internet connection as that had been an issue earlier, which is now fixed. Could anyone please recommend a way to fix this? I can't complete the dungeon until this issue is resolved. Thank you so much, Violet.
There's a lever there for a reason. Use it. Twice

it is not a glitch or a bug.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
I'm a storm wizard in wizard101 and I went in the empire's retreat dungeon with a guy I did another dungeon with. When I got to about the middle of the dungeon I had a quest that showed up, (my quest was to meet shelek) so I went to the spot where the quest was at. Once I got there I didn't see anything and there was nothing left of my arrow. I didn't even have the quest my friend had! All I had for a quest was the ghost of shelek and get this I couldn't even talk to him. I even tried to press the button x just in case, but it wasn't working. Please fix this glitch or bug I just got to level 22. PLZ FIX!!!