Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return button please.

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
One of the first things I do when I log on is port to my house for garden checks. In order to get back to where I was before porting I have to go back to character selection or remember to use a bunch of mana to mark first. I suggest a way to return to our last position without having to go back to character selection (a few times I get the dreaded 'connecting to server' message which basically means I have to relaunch game).

Having a way to return to last position would be a welcome addition.

Hannah Lifebringer level 100
And all my other wizards.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yes.

Some ideas:
  • Add a second marking slot. Seems sensible, the Spiral isn't getting any smaller.
  • An elixir that cuts mana costs of marking by 50%, permanently (can be bought 2x).
  • A henchman you can summon in-world, who would stay put and show up on your friends list for 5 minutes. (Added bonus, you could even have this henchman join a duel before you and take some hits.)
  • KI could just fix the connecting to server error (!).

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Yes.

Some ideas:
  • Add a second marking slot. Seems sensible, the Spiral isn't getting any smaller.
  • An elixir that cuts mana costs of marking by 50%, permanently (can be bought 2x).
  • A henchman you can summon in-world, who would stay put and show up on your friends list for 5 minutes. (Added bonus, you could even have this henchman join a duel before you and take some hits.)
  • KI could just fix the connecting to server error (!).
A second marking spot is an amazing idea and I've been wanting one ever since I started this game. Sometimes I have to go back and forth a few times between 2 people who are really far away from each other. I don't care how much mana it takes I want another marker lol.
Also, I like marking say like a farming spot or something, and I can keep one x there while using the other x for quests.

I also just wanted to say that the "connecting to server" is not KI's problem, it's your internet's. That message simply means your internet is malfunctioning and your computer is having a hard time connecting to it.

Oh and btw I know the "connecting to server" is an issue but is it really that bad to go back to character selection? I do it all the time when I'm decorating my house...it only takes a few seconds.

Still, we need a second marker. Who's with me???