Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for May Cast Locust Swarm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Hello, fellow wizards!

I'm currently trying to hatch for a May Cast Unicorn and May Cast Locust Swarm casting pet. However, I cannot find a Locust Swarm May Cast pet to hatch with. I am online currently (2:25 PM), and am in Ghoul Realm. I am at the Commons. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Joshua Dunefist, Level 46 Balance Wizard

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You don't want MC Locust Swarm. It will go badly. Especially in the higher levels. It will remove all your blades and all your traps on the target.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Vampyric on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Hello, fellow wizards!

I'm currently trying to hatch for a May Cast Unicorn and May Cast Locust Swarm casting pet. However, I cannot find a Locust Swarm May Cast pet to hatch with. I am online currently (2:25 PM), and am in Ghoul Realm. I am at the Commons. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I have it on a Kraken. it also knows May cast storm blade however you need to be storm to use.

StevenDuskgem93

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
ya it would be cool to have some mc attacks on ur pet so when ur afk or u loose connection it could be helpful but the mc attacks (locust swarm and ice serpent) are rare casts

RYAN DEATHFLAMELEV.28

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Vampyric on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
Hello, fellow wizards!

I have a harpy with MC Locust Swarm and a MC heal not sure which one. I stopped training it after it got the MC Locust Swarm. I would be willing to hatch with you. Since it takes up to 24 hours for these messages to get posted you have to plan ahead.

I can be on in EARLY evening on Sunday. Anytime Monday, Tues, and Wed. I am in Central time zone. So when you want to meet, please post time along with your time zone, realm, and wizard name.

Wizard name is Caley Mythsong.