Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arranging my deck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Im so confused. Im a level 29 storm wizard, I prefer to use the advantage of a well organized deck to help me reach my greatest potential in battles. But thats the problem. I cant seem to arrange my deck in to order I want. I want to have access to my sheilds first, ( because my greatest attack card is storm kraken, and I usually battle opponents with at least 700 health), then my most powerful spells and my heal spells. But no matter what order I choose certain cards in, my deck ALWAYS ends up with attack spells first, and sheilds either middle or last. I would like the option to simply click and drag my cards into my deck so I have the order I desire, but there doesnt seem to be any, and the game never lets the order I choose my cards in stay the same. I could get the resuffle card, but it wastes pips and still doenst exactly puy your cards in the order you want, or bring up the card you desire. Besides, I dont think I should have to spend a precious training point in order to have control over my own deck. Any help?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
superjordanT on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Im so confused. Im a level 29 storm wizard, I prefer to use the advantage of a well organized deck to help me reach my greatest potential in battles. But thats the problem. I cant seem to arrange my deck in to order I want. I want to have access to my sheilds first, ( because my greatest attack card is storm kraken, and I usually battle opponents with at least 700 health), then my most powerful spells and my heal spells. But no matter what order I choose certain cards in, my deck ALWAYS ends up with attack spells first, and sheilds either middle or last. I would like the option to simply click and drag my cards into my deck so I have the order I desire, but there doesnt seem to be any, and the game never lets the order I choose my cards in stay the same. I could get the resuffle card, but it wastes pips and still doenst exactly puy your cards in the order you want, or bring up the card you desire. Besides, I dont think I should have to spend a precious training point in order to have control over my own deck. Any help?
There is no way to 'organize' a deck. The cards are in a set order. How they appear in a duel/battle are entirely random. You can right click on any spell and discard it. Frustrating, yes. Something that needs to be changed? Nope.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
There is a way to organize the deck so you know what you're getting. Just limit your deck to a few cards. Many people fill their decks to the top with all the spells they know--this is a mistake, you will often not find what you need, and your battles will take much longer.

If you're Level 29 doing quests right now, do these two things
  1. make sure your gear adds a percentage of storm damage and accuracy
  2. carry 3 tempests and a blade, and nothing else. In your side deck, carry Monstrous cards and anything else you think you need. Reload before each battle.