Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Wind Tower- questions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Hello everyone, I own the Winter Wind Tower house and I've got some simple questions about this mysterious home. When you stand on the balcony of the Library, or on the floating island with the battle castle, you can see another floating island with a small gazebo on it. Its hard too see details, but I can see the gazebo, a pond, and a bridge. Is it possible to somehow get to this island, or is it only for decoration? It seems a bit odd to me that this island would be so decorated and not have access. Another question is about the hidden cellar. I found that I can get inside using the teleported in the kitchen, but I can't find another entrance. Is the teleporter the only way inside? Please help, and thank you!

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
the way to that island is through a false wall it is outside at the end of your frozen river (the end that is closer to the teleporter that takes u to the pvp arena) run along the wall and u will also see a patch of green grass that helps you find it. as for the dungeon thing the magic mirror is the only way in and out as far as i know

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
1) The Island with the Gazebo on it is accessable by a secret entrance that is in the side of a mountain. Right near the teleporter to the battle arena is a small field. the entrance should be along that mountain line where the frozen waterfall is. (Sorry if you can't find it, I'm not good at giving directions )
2) The hidden dungeon is only accessed by the dining rooms Magic Mirror. There isn't another way in from what I've seen.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Facing the teleporter that takes you to the battle arena, look to your right. There's a snowy field next to the frozen river and waterfall. Check out the wall near the base of the waterfall.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I stumbled on it, go to the frozen stream, and go left. In the rock face there, search around it, you will find a false wall, and you will enter a hidden space with a teleporter. Voila, there you are, little central island complete with dock and fish.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
In the winter winds tower where that giant frozen pond is, walk right until you reach the end of it and then walk through the nearest part of the mountain.

Grace

Defender
May 11, 2012
Yes, my fellow wizard, we can get there. I own the same castle and saw the same floating island, and it took me a while to figure it out too. When you are walking the path to the transport pad that takes you to your pvp arena, to the right there is frozen water and a solid stone cliff beyond the water.......or is it so solid ? Look closely at the cliff wall, part of it is a SLIGHTLY different color. You can run right through the stone wall at that point and you will be taken to the other floating land you seek. It is really a very sweet, pleasant, calming place.

Good Luck in your explorations.

Autumn FairyDreamer, Level 79

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
scarlegs on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, I own the Winter Wind Tower house and I've got some simple questions about this mysterious home. When you stand on the balcony of the Library, or on the floating island with the battle castle, you can see another floating island with a small gazebo on it. Its hard too see details, but I can see the gazebo, a pond, and a bridge. Is it possible to somehow get to this island, or is it only for decoration? It seems a bit odd to me that this island would be so decorated and not have access. Another question is about the hidden cellar. I found that I can get inside using the teleported in the kitchen, but I can't find another entrance. Is the teleporter the only way inside? Please help, and thank you!
To access the small floating island with the gazebo, when you go through the first teleporter that leads to your house, do not go up the bridge to the house.

Follow the water under the bridge, and go to your left.
At the end of the water line, on the left side, you will see two smaller grey stones.
Go up on the snow, to the left of those two grey stones, and "walk through the black stone wall" next to them.
That will take you to a secret area with another teleporter for the island.

As far as the "hidden cellar" you asked about... do you mean the "secret dungeon"?
In the house, on the second floor, in the Banquet Room, after you walk past the Banquet Table, you walk up to the Magic Mirror, and press "x" to access the secret dungeon. As far as I know, that is the only entrance/exit.

Survivor
May 08, 2011