Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get my spell quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
At level 55, the level needed for Storm wizards to get Insane Bolt, it usually gives the quest from Baldur Goldpaws to get it. However, upon recently realizing i did not yet have it and went to Olde Town to talk to him to get the quest, all he would say was the thing about not being able to to go Grizzlehiem until you are level 20. I am now level 73 and still do not have Insane Bolt, and i even went to talk to him in Grizzlehiem just to make sure i didnt mess anything up, and i do not have the quest in my quest log. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, how do i fix it?

Trying to make an Insane Bolt replica,

Duncan Windleaf, Level 73 Diviner

Cameron Sungem, Level 19 Sorceror

Coyle Deathshade, Level 9 Necromancer

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
To get insane bolt, you must do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk up to the quest "Su Su Sudrilund". It would also help if you did Sudrilund fully because the boss you need to defeat is only unlocked after a couple of quests there. Good Luck!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Survivor
May 18, 2010
At level 82,84,and 86 Pacal Redmask gives you a quest to train Astral spells in Azteca. I'm level 88 and still having difficulty getting the quest. Is there a suggestion you could make to me?

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Nicholas strongswo... on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
At level 82,84,and 86 Pacal Redmask gives you a quest to train Astral spells in Azteca. I'm level 88 and still having difficulty getting the quest. Is there a suggestion you could make to me?
Yes... Do all side quests. Then you'll never have a problem like this. And use Quest Finder frequently to help you.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Ok thank you, so i have to do all side quests to get the quest to train astral from Pacal Redmask?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
hey guys i am not storm but i know that you have to do the same quest that balance has which is su su ...
and p.s i am annoyed that you have to defeat wt and get there. so i have a question can you port to someone there and get the quest or can only storm do that for getting there pet?

Steven death sword

• see you in the spiral

Survivor
May 18, 2010
I am in Alto Alto,Azteca and have completed all side quests. So I go to Pacal redmask and still do not get a quest for the astrals. Is there anymore advice you could give me?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Nicholas strongswo... on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
I am in Alto Alto,Azteca and have completed all side quests. So I go to Pacal redmask and still do not get a quest for the astrals. Is there anymore advice you could give me?
My only suggestions would be to 1) Keep questing and eventually unlock it as you go, or 2) Google what the quest is called and requirements, or 3) find someone with those spells and ask them how they got it. Those are the only ideas i have at the moment to help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
It sounds like you are looking for the quest, Turn Up The Sun.

This link to one of the fansites gives details for accessing the Sun School trainers:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Sun_School_Trainer

For Azteca, is says: "The Azteca training obelisk must be repaired in the quest Turn Up the Sun before it can be accessed."

On that link, you can click on the highlighted items for more details (like locations, quest requirements, etc.).

Be sure to look at the "requirement or prequests" to see what you missed.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you repair the Sun Obilisk in Drum Jungle in Zafaria? This is usually the missing prequest for many players. You must get the quest from Inyanga and repair it in order to get any ony of the Astral quests in Azteca.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
My friend (who is ice) is level 48 now and he didn't get ice blade or frost giant.And he deleted wizard101 from his computer,but I convinced him to get it again.Please help!!!!

level 50