Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Wall Painting History

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2013
A few days ago, my wizard came to Zafaria. In the Baobab Crown Library, I got the quest where you look for wall paintings. In the Savannah, I found the wall painting, but it didn't update it in my quest. I can't finish my quest now due to this. Am I the only one with this glitch? Is this fixable? Please respond

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you just started a few days ago, you still haven't found them all. It's a side quest to find them all and some are located in different sections of the world that you won't get to until later.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
StormMatt22 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
A few days ago, my wizard came to Zafaria. In the Baobab Crown Library, I got the quest where you look for wall paintings. In the Savannah, I found the wall painting, but it didn't update it in my quest. I can't finish my quest now due to this. Am I the only one with this glitch? Is this fixable? Please respond
There's actually TWO in the Savannah. one's I think near the Thornpaw village an the other on the right side of the start of the instances at Nemean rock. Idk which one you got but there is two. Hopefully this helped.

Marcus Suncrafter, lvl 74