Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Actual Wizard Classes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Have you ever for some odd reason wanted to do Wizard themed homework? Well now you can! Assuming they actually put this into the game.
How it would work is:
You would report to your teacher(s)(if you are learning other Schools) and you'd have the option to spend training points, take a school quest (if there is one), or "Request a Class" in which a class like mini game would happen. Like you'd be quizzed on worlds you've been to, or potion making kinda stuff and etc.
Plus there would be books you'd have to get somehow or buy to study and do homework for classes.
And it would give the schools more of a use too! Most books would be buyable in any library anywhere. Plus you could use your book as a display item once you're finished with it. So youe new "Familiar Familiars" book could go right into your cozy reading nook.
There would be books for all schools! And other various ones, like the Wiz Doodle Comics in game!

With the addition of this it would be adding books and writing books, see this for a topic on making your own books: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/being-an-author-8ad6a41a449189b701450921fdda40a6

Survivor
Mar 11, 2014
i think that's a great idea

from Ashley Mythflower

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
This could be a good idea, I would like it if KI added allot of mini stuff like this to enhance experience and make the game more interesting.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Maybe instead of this, "homework" can be a nigh-impossible quest that gives you enhanced base stats? i.e. kill this boss in a 4v1 and receive a 2% boost to your resist against your school.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2012
I think this is a great idea. But if the ame creators didn't want to do this for free they could make it like a 5$ bundle pack or something like that. I think it would be amazing for this to be added to the game!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
YES! I would love to learn! it always feels like I'm ditching class to beat some monster up...
Miranda Dreamsong of Marleybonian and Aquilan life

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I disagree with this, I don't want to have to quiz myself about the game and not earn crowns for it.
If you really want to quiz yourself, you can at KI Free Games and earn 10 crowns if you do well.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
i would be great if the quizzes where on word like a vocab class and fun minigames that test your memory at
making potions and learning about a habitat of magical creatures and how to take care for them.

with determination, the wheels of fate drive to success,

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Blau Blitz Wolf on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Have you ever for some odd reason wanted to do Wizard themed homework? Well now you can! Assuming they actually put this into the game.
How it would work is:
You would report to your teacher(s)(if you are learning other Schools) and you'd have the option to spend training points, take a school quest (if there is one), or "Request a Class" in which a class like mini game would happen. Like you'd be quizzed on worlds you've been to, or potion making kinda stuff and etc.
Plus there would be books you'd have to get somehow or buy to study and do homework for classes.
And it would give the schools more of a use too! Most books would be buyable in any library anywhere. Plus you could use your book as a display item once you're finished with it. So youe new "Familiar Familiars" book could go right into your cozy reading nook.
There would be books for all schools! And other various ones, like the Wiz Doodle Comics in game!

With the addition of this it would be adding books and writing books, see this for a topic on making your own books: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/being-an-author-8ad6a41a449189b701450921fdda40a6
Please do this! It would make Wizard101 so much more fun!