Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Storage Issues

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem. But I've had problems with "too many" items. I'm a collector of clothes, furniture, and etc. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could buy wardrobes, chests, and etc that could hold clothes or small furniture items? And possibly display clothing on a rack such as the Painted Wardrobe from Krok. Plus I really liked the stores in Wysteria, how they had all the clothes and things displayed. So I really would like more storage space, and the ability to display wands, robes, hats, shoes, jewelry (Rings, Amulets, and Athames), and maybe even decks!

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
That would be awesome! After all, they did spend a lot of time just to make the picture of what that Athames, Rings, etc. looks like. Now we can show off their awesomeness!

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robes, hats and boots can be displayed on crafted manequins. Wands can be hung on the wall.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
This comes up a lot. I understand why storage can't be unlimited, but it should be a lot easier to get mannequins. Seeds should stack up the way reagents and snacks do, and I'd love a display case for amulets and athames. A ranch with multiple pet zones would be good too.