Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts on the new dungeon side world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I was very excited when I started this new place because I love Greek Mythology, but to be honest I'm very confused. First of all Zesus is the most powerful of the Gods, so to me shouldn't he be the last one we fight not the first? Also why is Zesus a bird and not something like the Storm Lord card. I feel as if Wizard101 has gotten the impression that the only things we can fight have to be animals. The game starts out with us fighting Monsters and then has slowly gravitated to Animals/Creatures only. I was really interested in the idea of fighting some sort of "human" form of Zesus/Poseidon/Hades. Am I the only one? Let me know what you think.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
After reading the entire Percy Jackson series I was also wondering why they didn't put Zeus last. Maybe it's because Tartarus is the worst place to go and Hades is the ruler there?
Sarai Thunderstrider
Magus

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Malisdaire and Morganthe were both human. Quite a few in Dragonspyre as well. It's a fantasy game so it's no surprise that we fight mostly monsters/creatures. I really don't think they should change the design format. It's a family friendly game, if you want to fight humans there are plenty of other gaming options that already do that.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'm not saying they should change what they've already done, I was curious as to why they weren't made in a human form. As you said they have done that before... so why did they not do it again is what I'm asking. And I don't plan on starting a whole new game when I've invested so much time and money into this one.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
seethe42 on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Malisdaire and Morganthe were both human. Quite a few in Dragonspyre as well. It's a fantasy game so it's no surprise that we fight mostly monsters/creatures. I really don't think they should change the design format. It's a family friendly game, if you want to fight humans there are plenty of other gaming options that already do that.
Agreed!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Jazmine WindHaven on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I was very excited when I started this new place because I love Greek Mythology, but to be honest I'm very confused. First of all Zesus is the most powerful of the Gods, so to me shouldn't he be the last one we fight not the first? Also why is Zesus a bird and not something like the Storm Lord card. I feel as if Wizard101 has gotten the impression that the only things we can fight have to be animals. The game starts out with us fighting Monsters and then has slowly gravitated to Animals/Creatures only. I was really interested in the idea of fighting some sort of "human" form of Zesus/Poseidon/Hades. Am I the only one? Let me know what you think.
I also feel that the storm lord card was based off Zeus from the start but that's just my opinion.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Magus

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Jazmine WindHaven on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I agree. The monster/human concept was a little more cool. Morganthe is i think the only human faught in Khrysalis. Zues, Poseidon and Hades are HUMANS. Not eagles. And the world in all is confusing, and the dungeons are hard. That is just my opinion, so don't take it seriously.

Angela Gem, Level 100

Katie GoldFountain, Level 49