Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight Our Clones

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I think it would be cool somewhere along the story to fight ourselves. The villain could make evil clones of us and make us fight them.
-All players are cloned and fight together. Every player vs every clone.
-Clones have exact same stats
-Clones have exact same clothing and appearance
-Clones have the same spells, but like normal enemies, they can't run out of spells. Their decks generate like enemy decks, and use every different spell you have in your deck.
-Clones' pets and/or weapons still can cast spells.

Since fighting the same health will be too easy: When you beat them the first time, the villain revives them and multiplies their health by 6 and you have to fight them again!

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
I would be lost ;(
this my stats
Health: 4934
Damage: 36 (I know not good enough)
Resist: 65 61 41 34
Accuracy: I dont know, 6?
Critical: 201 60
Block: Around 75
Power pip chance: 66
Outgoing/Incoming: around 20 or 30
No Stun Block
Pierce: 3
My secondary school is life and i have mastery lol
Pet: Epic Wyvern
May Cast Iceblade
May Cast Snow Shield ( Oh Dang)
May Cast Sprite
7 resist

-Richard
-Brahm

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
This reminds me of something in a game series I played recently called Persona where each character has to face their shadow. A shadow, according to Jungian psychology(interesting item to look up btw) is basically the part of your personality you reject as evil(even though it's part of you) and lock it in your subconscious. With that said it could be possible that the clones embody some part of the shadow that the villain pulled out of the character. Would make for an interesting fight in my opinion.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Hmmm. It wouldn't be as hard as you might think since the AI won't be very strategic. Lol for the clone killing themselves with insane bolt.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Richard FrostBreez... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
I would be lost ;(
this my stats
Health: 4934
Damage: 36 (I know not good enough)
Resist: 65 61 41 34
Accuracy: I dont know, 6?
Critical: 201 60
Block: Around 75
Power pip chance: 66
Outgoing/Incoming: around 20 or 30
No Stun Block
Pierce: 3
My secondary school is life and i have mastery lol
Pet: Epic Wyvern
May Cast Iceblade
May Cast Snow Shield ( Oh Dang)
May Cast Sprite
7 resist

-Richard
-Brahm
That's way better then my wizard
are, my wizard is level 50

and I still have bad spells
don't put your wizard down
from what I can see you doing a great job
amy dark cloud see ya in the spiral hopefully

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
This would be lots of fun!

City of Heroes was another great online game that had players fight their shadow versions of themselves. It was always funny to hear the strongest member on the team shouting "take me out/Kill me first, take me out/Kill me first."

It added an interesting dimension to playing City of Heroes. Another twist is if you could PVP yourself too.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Wait, how would they actually put this in the game? Copy you and set ya on the other side basically?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
In Wizard 101, during a battle, you can hire 1-3 henchman to fight alongside you. Each one has their own name, and draws spell cards from their deck.

In City of Heroes, these shadow versions of yourself were just that; shadows that were a dark outline version of yourself, with all your powers. And similar to the way bosses and other opponents already fight in W101, your doppelganger actions can be completely random too.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
This would be a fun idea but make it like a dungeon or optional fight because this just seems much harder than the other bosses. The trick would be to fight someone else's clone because your clone is a perfect perhaps better version of you nice idea Charles RedBlood level 18 pyromancer friend me

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
mine would be easy to beat because i don't use shields and my resist is low and i don't use heals very often