Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Observatory? Help with items?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Okay, so I have searched online for places to farm for these items, but I don't know if it's the same as it was before? People are talking about fish fins, and I didn't read anything like that unless I missed something? Here are the items that I have read and wrote down for future notice:

5 Unstoppable TC
5 Perfect Onyx
3 Pristine Vial
7 Crystal Street Lamp
2 Celestian Shield
4 Celestian Sconce
8 Star Chalice
3 Celestial Tree Sprig

First of all, is this the right crafting recipe? Secondly, I would like to know places to farm these things and/or places to buy and/or places to craft these items. It means a lot, as I would like to have the house for one of my characters. Thank you!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You can buy the treasure cards at the treasure card vendor in Celestia Base camp or the bazaar. Perfect onyx and pristine vial are available with the Celestia reagent vendor ( I think) and I am positive that you can get them in the bazaar. All of the other items can either be bought from the bazaar or can be crafted. The vendor for the recipes is right outside that chamber you go into to get to the trial of the spheres sigils. Keep in mind that buying items can be costly and depends on the stock of the item (if you are at the bazaar).
Sarai Thunderstrider
Adept

*** I know all of this because I have taken several characters through Celestia but have since deleted

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Roslyn Gem on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I have searched online for places to farm for these items, but I don't know if it's the same as it was before? People are talking about fish fins, and I didn't read anything like that unless I missed something? Here are the items that I have read and wrote down for future notice:

5 Unstoppable TC
5 Perfect Onyx
3 Pristine Vial
7 Crystal Street Lamp
2 Celestian Shield
4 Celestian Sconce
8 Star Chalice
3 Celestial Tree Sprig

First of all, is this the right crafting recipe? Secondly, I would like to know places to farm these things and/or places to buy and/or places to craft these items. It means a lot, as I would like to have the house for one of my characters. Thank you!

I think you should go to the bazaar first. It will be a lot easier if you do. If they don't have the fish fins there, then just go to Crab Alley so you can get them more easily and quickly.

-Nathaniel Redflame, lvl 48

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The fish fins are used in the crafting of the furniture items. Prepare to get about 50 sunstones, this is not easy to craft.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
I have everything to craft this house except the Celestian Shields. Supposedly they drop from Charmtooth, but after 30 runs I got nothing so I am seriously doubting the claims. Also, I check the castle place to and have yet to see any of these on there. Either no one is showing theirs off or no one has successfully crafted it. Due to the lack of Celestian Shields, I expect it to be the latter.

This castle is just another mind game. It cannot be crafted because the game will NEVER drop the required shields and they cannot be crafted. It is a great gold sink hole as I have spent over a million gold getting everything together, most of which is utterly useless for anything else.

I will continue to waste my time farming for the shields that I know will never drop because I have hope. I would expect the people at KI to read these forums and fix things like this but they're too busy counting all the money they're making from crown and membership sales. Fixing issues don't make them any $$$ unless they put the Celestian Shield in the Crown Shop and charge a million or two for it. And, yes, I am calling EVERYONE at KI greedy cheats who don't give a damn about the players and even less about issues like this.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
ghowriter on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
I have everything to craft this house except the Celestian Shields. Supposedly they drop from Charmtooth, but after 30 runs I got nothing so I am seriously doubting the claims. Also, I check the castle place to and have yet to see any of these on there. Either no one is showing theirs off or no one has successfully crafted it. Due to the lack of Celestian Shields, I expect it to be the latter.

This castle is just another mind game. It cannot be crafted because the game will NEVER drop the required shields and they cannot be crafted. It is a great gold sink hole as I have spent over a million gold getting everything together, most of which is utterly useless for anything else.

I will continue to waste my time farming for the shields that I know will never drop because I have hope. I would expect the people at KI to read these forums and fix things like this but they're too busy counting all the money they're making from crown and membership sales. Fixing issues don't make them any $$$ unless they put the Celestian Shield in the Crown Shop and charge a million or two for it. And, yes, I am calling EVERYONE at KI greedy cheats who don't give a damn about the players and even less about issues like this.
30 runs is not all that much. I have seen one crafted, and so I know that they do in fact drop. Maybe you're just unlucky.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The castle can indeed be crafted, I have crafted it.

The difficult items can either be crafted, or can be collected as drops. Either way takes time -- it depends on what works better for you.

The shields were the most difficult item for me -- I recall those were obtained through drops, and it just took a lot of persistence.

Crafting houses is always a longer-term activity. This one is actually easier to craft than the one in Grizzleheim -- which I have also done. But it sure does feel great when you finally get it done!

Keep at it, you will get there sooner or later. Good luck!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
ghowriter on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:

I'm currently crafting this house and I had to fight Charmtooth over 50 times but got the shields. I only have to craft one more set of things. (Not finished yet due to lightning storm in area for days.)

Alyssa LifeHeart 99