Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to Harvest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
On my balance character, Iridian Wildbloom, I was gardening and harvesting my plants. I was able to harvest all of the plants except one elder magma pea and one adult magma pea. When I am near the plants there is not an option to press x or i can, but it is ineffective.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
littlesparrow101 on May 25, 2014 wrote:
On my balance character, Iridian Wildbloom, I was gardening and harvesting my plants. I was able to harvest all of the plants except one elder magma pea and one adult magma pea. When I am near the plants there is not an option to press x or i can, but it is ineffective.
Are there needs or pests? You cannot harvest if your plants needs something.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Hopefully, when you log in today, you will be able to harvest your plants. It is a known glitch that happens quite frequently, and for me, it mostly happens at my Red Barn farms.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It usually happens whe switching between gardening mode and regular and going in/out. Simple fix is quit back to character choice, pick same wizard and start, then port home again. It always fixes it for me.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I have had this problem before also. I engaged the gardening. Then, point mouse at the plant needing harvested and click.