Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back the Epic Bundle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
I don't about you guys but I think that KingsIsle should bring back the Epic Bundle. This was buy far the best bundle they have released in my opinion. I personally know it would bring in the money to. Probably the main reason is the gear also! The Pack has gear that has the same appearance as the commanders PVP gear and its pretty hard for some people to get all those tickets and even get to the rank required to purchase the gear. I know this first hand. Also the house is pretty nice I must admit having the first hidden room/area or invisible wall or what ever you would like to call it. So if you are with me then help with this to make sure they see this and consider this. Thank you for reading!

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Bundles are exclusive, they don't last forever. Wait for a Throwback Thursday and make sure you got the crowns

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
There should be a day called Bring back the old bundles day and You can get retires bundles for 2 weeks

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
WolfBAd123 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I don't about you guys but I think that KingsIsle should bring back the Epic Bundle. This was buy far the best bundle they have released in my opinion. I personally know it would bring in the money to. Probably the main reason is the gear also! The Pack has gear that has the same appearance as the commanders PVP gear and its pretty hard for some people to get all those tickets and even get to the rank required to purchase the gear. I know this first hand. Also the house is pretty nice I must admit having the first hidden room/area or invisible wall or what ever you would like to call it. So if you are with me then help with this to make sure they see this and consider this. Thank you for reading!
Guys,
Think yourselves very lucky, here in Australia we can only buy online packs that KI make available online.
The only other card we have is one that offers 5000 crowns/month sub and a storm pet which only varies slightly each month (always Storm usually one of their shock demons)
I often go to Wizard Central and just "window" shop all the great bundles you have available to you. I agree the Epic was a great bundle and the gear looks awesome.
fingers crossed it may become a throwback thursday item as already mentioned.
Michael Stormhammer Exhalted

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I think they should bring back the bundle too! I think they will bring it back someday, where they will bring back two "retired" bundles back online.

Survivor
May 02, 2014
WolfBAd123 on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I agree they should bring back the Epic Bundle pack back.

But those warlords will complain though that had to work for it in rank pvp.

But I don't care I'm also right now working in rank pvp for commander robe lol.

But I will be happy to see epic bundle in the crown shop for others wizards

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Hopefully they bring it back, as I don't get crowns often. I'd love to have the large house. ^ ^

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
no bundle is around at all times. so just don't worry cause you don't have that stuff. if you just want the gear you can get it at the bazaar. if you want the mount, wait for throwback thursday. if you want the house wait for house a plooza. but otherwise you are out of luck