Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Atlantean Bundle not available at Walmart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I have wanted to purchase this bundle, but I've been to three Walmart Stores in my area (2 were "Super Walmarts"). None of them had this card nor did they even have a space where it is supposed to go. They do have the $10/$20 gift cards so its not that they don't sell these products. They also had a few of the Pirates101 cards. I decided to check Walmart.com and still this bundle does not show. Is it available at a different store and just mislabeled on your website? If not, would be please consider making this bundle available on your website directly so us that want it may get it?
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!
P.S. I did notice one other post about this from over a year ago so this is an ongoing issue. I emailed the company listed on that reply and they never responded.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I might have bought the last one a few months ago O:

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Wizard Mom 101 on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I have wanted to purchase this bundle, but I've been to three Walmart Stores in my area (2 were "Super Walmarts"). None of them had this card nor did they even have a space where it is supposed to go. They do have the $10/$20 gift cards so its not that they don't sell these products. They also had a few of the Pirates101 cards. I decided to check Walmart.com and still this bundle does not show. Is it available at a different store and just mislabeled on your website? If not, would be please consider making this bundle available on your website directly so us that want it may get it?
Is anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!
P.S. I did notice one other post about this from over a year ago so this is an ongoing issue. I emailed the company listed on that reply and they never responded.
Yeah same thing with me... i have been to several Walmart stores and have not seen them and when i looked on Walmart. com still no Atlantean Bundle. You say when i click on the Atlantean bundle page on wizard 101 that it is available at Walmart. Please someone tell me where I can buy a bundle.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I have been looking, at my local Walmart , for this particular bundle card since it first came out with no success.
It is now summer of 2014 and I still have not been able to find it.
I wish Wizard101 would make The Atlantean Bundle available for purchase online or release some more of these cards to Walmart again!

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
the pre-paid center said not all walmarts have them, try and look at another one.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2014
Wow I still cant find it and it's almost August. They need to put it up at a store soon.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
If you can't find it it should be available online eventually. Bundles are always available online before they are retired.

Survivor
May 08, 2014
Dear KI,

I have been to all 19 Wal-Marts in my Tri-County area (~200 miles), none carry the Atlantean Bundle. Can you please either: Restock the Wal-Marts in my Tri-County area or make this one available on-line?
Thank you kindly in advance.
Respectfully,
B.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
I always look online at Walmart, Gamestop and Target too. Being in the UK there are many bundles I can't get, such as Winterbane, so I always check the US sites of those stores to try and get a code emailed. In about 2 years I have never seen any of them for sale. Would be nice if KI replied to the original poster on this one, who posted back in May!

Administrator
Hello young wizards,

If you could send an email to community@wizard101.com with the location of the stores you visited that did not have cards, I can help you find the nearest location that may have them.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
Thanks Prof Greyrose :) Is there currently any way us UK players can get our hands on Winterbane or Spiral Cup etc without having to pay double the price in some potentially dodgy deal on ebay or entrusting card details to an american friend who may then turn out not to be a friend and go on a spending spree with our card numbers? Or if not, is it likely that these gauntlets will be made available to UK players soon?

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
They aren't available locally for me either (checked 3 walmarts, the next one is 4 hour drive away). I bought mine on Amazon for double the price. If you really really want it, they still have two left.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
My gamestop doesn't have all the cards. My walmart doesn't have all the cards. And my target doesn't have all the cards. The stores don't have every single card, only certain ones. So don't just look at walmart, look everywhere. Don't stick inside the box, also look outside it.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
My local Wal-mart does not sell ANY w101 or p101 cards. Dollar General and Game-Stop does though, just not the dungeons. Only the membership cards at $10 and $20. I think all of the bundles should be available online and not just in stores. KingsIsle would make a LOT more money if they did this, not to mention it would help my friends in Canada and the UK.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I sent a Email to Professor GreyRose as she said we could do in the message above.
She sent me back a reply that listed the WalMarts in my area...that were supposed to have the Atlantean Bundle cards.
Sadly, they still do not have them.
I am just going to wait (and hope) they are available online before too long.