Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pvp game modes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
I have a couple of game mode suggestions for you guys at KINGSISLE:
1.) A quick draw mode, where the team that plays their cards first goes first that round and this happens during every round.
2.) A no pets game mode, where no one can have a pet with them during the match, because pets are a bit over powered now a days, so this is to prove if you're strong with or without a pet.
3.) A rematch option, where as soon as the pvp match ends, the other team can vote on a rematch, and if 3 out of 4 from the losing team vote yes, and 3/4 from the other team vote ok, then a rematch may occur.

P.S. If anyone else has any cool suggestion please do reply to this.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I argued for lots of these options several months ago, and people acted like there weren't enough players to justify PvP "niches" like we're interested in.

Personally, I still think it's a good idea to give people options other than "vanilla" in life. Now, if KI wants to make vanilla cheaper than other flavors after that, maybe that would be ok--maybe make regular PvP worth more tickets or something.

Point is, lots of us are tired of the current system and would be happier with more options.