Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage and new to messageboard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi I am lucasDawnBreaker and this is my first post so i hope this the right place to put it if not sorry.
So I was wondering if any of you were intreested in a place called mirage when you were in wysteria. I was just htinking to myself was that would be a cool place for a new world and would be with cat people as the friendly npcs and/or enemies..... that would be cool :3

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
That's not the only place you here about there. Dunestrider also tells you it's an oasis in the dessert, so it's likely to be a small planet about the size of the oasis in Krokatopia. The other place you first here about there is Weirwood and it turns out that's not amother world but a part of one called Avalon. Even though you're told that's were the goblins are also from there doesn't seem to be any that look like those goblins and they are all much stronger in Avalon, so don't expect something like a frostbite to knock out all the goblins real quick when you're there. You also here of a place called Polaris at leaqst twice in the game. The furtherst I been in the game is to Dun Dora but so far I have yet to see a place called Polaris. It's name kind of sparks a lot of ideas for me, though. At som,e point we also heard of a place called Empyrea that we never see and giving the fact Goblers aren't very smart and their King wanted to take over CB and rename it New Gobbleton than it's a safe assumtion they came from a place called Gobbleton we don't get to see. I always thought we should be sent there to find out why the witches went there and took over. Likely a part of Malestair's plane to give wizard city more trouble by driving the Gobblers there. Ofcorse after you find out why the withes are there you must get them to leave so the Gobblers are able to move back to their own home.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
The could or could not be a world in the 3rd Arc. Spoiler: It was mentioned in the ending of Khrysalis along with 2 other worlds named by the world name and 2 worlds that are described but have no name.
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
LucasDawnBreaker on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi I am lucasDawnBreaker and this is my first post so i hope this the right place to put it if not sorry.
So I was wondering if any of you were intreested in a place called mirage when you were in wysteria. I was just htinking to myself was that would be a cool place for a new world and would be with cat people as the friendly npcs and/or enemies..... that would be cool :3
I believe Old Cob mentioned it, as well as Polaris and Empyrea.