Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
Hi wizard101 I am Ryan shadow hunter in the game I am from the death school When i create the character
I thought that death was a good school Because in many school games is always good evil But I realized that made the worst school death and death needs please please think about it more and scarecrow attack may believe that Dr von avenging make more effect? please do something

Thanks for View This its my first message and Please do something with death

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Welcome to the message boards, Raymil1011 Something many of on the Message Boards are periods! They can help us understand when a sentience ends. It's also good to proof read your won paragraph to make sure you did not write stuff twice, which gets people confused.

Anyway, about what you wrote, Death is just fine the way it is. I've survived, and so have many others. While yes it's true, many of us Death Wizards hate that all the villains so far use Death Magic, it's not Death that's evil. It's the villain! The attacks are fine the way they are.

-Nick level 95
"Waiting for Khrysalis part two to go live"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Raymil1011 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi wizard101 I am Ryan shadow hunter in the game I am from the death school When i create the character
I thought that death was a good school Because in many school games is always good evil But I realized that made the worst school death and death needs please please think about it more and scarecrow attack may believe that Dr von avenging make more effect? please do something

Thanks for View This its my first message and Please do something with death
Welcome.
Death is a great school and one of the easiest to solo the game with, but you have to learn how to play it to take advantage of it's power....just like any of the schools. Death is not evil at all. In fact, Dworgyn states in one quest that we must be careful not to turn to the dark side.

Perhaps you should try another school that might be better suited to you. The spells and school do not need to be changed.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Death is already one of the easiest/strongest solo schools in the game. It doesn't need any changes.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
You're joking. Death gets Feint and drain spells galore. I'm almost done with Zafaria and I can get my crow up to about 3000 damage. Dr Von and Avenging Fossil are better because, well, they're better. They are higher level spells that cost more pips and are not drain AoEs. (AoEs do less damage per pip on average, drains do less damage per pip on average, you do the math) The only real complaint I have with Death is that we never get a really destructive AoE, our most damaging is Deer Knight which must be farmed/crafted and does 300 + 270 DOT for 5 pips.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
I have a topped out death wizard and I find the spells to be fine. I only complaint about the class is KI insistence on using infection as every spells after effect.