Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Challenge wizards button...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

Maybe we can click on someone's name anywhere in the Spiral and click a new button called Challenge. If the other player accepts this will take them both to the PVP arena for a fight. So to fight other players it's a click away.

Or even better we can fight the match right where we are, so if we're for instance at Unicorn Way streets we can have 1 vs 1 right on the street without need to go to Arena. Then also 2 vs 2, or 4 vs 4 also possible... This way anyone can fight anywhere without having to go to arena each time.

I think this way there will be less time waiting to fight and more action on the street too...

And to continue with the story of the game these are like practice duels between students to tone their skills.

Karl

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
enkia on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi,

Maybe we can click on someone's name anywhere in the Spiral and click a new button called Challenge. If the other player accepts this will take them both to the PVP arena for a fight. So to fight other players it's a click away.

Or even better we can fight the match right where we are, so if we're for instance at Unicorn Way streets we can have 1 vs 1 right on the street without need to go to Arena. Then also 2 vs 2, or 4 vs 4 also possible... This way anyone can fight anywhere without having to go to arena each time.

I think this way there will be less time waiting to fight and more action on the street too...

And to continue with the story of the game these are like practice duels between students to tone their skills.

Karl
NO.
Many of us never set foot in PvP. The last thing I need is to be nagged, aka asked over and over again, to do this.

Just no.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
RavenLady777 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
NO.
Many of us never set foot in PvP. The last thing I need is to be nagged, aka asked over and over again, to do this.

Just no.
How about a button that disables that? That would be good.

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
RavenLady777 on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
NO.

Just no.
turn it off feature in options - that's easy solution.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
enkia on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
That would work, and would be fine, if KI does it as an option and not something that automatically happens with the option of opting out. In other words, you would have to opt in.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
No. PVP already exists, we don't need a second type. PvP in itself is horrible because of the people who do it.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I like this idea. For those who do not wish to PvP it simply have the default options set to "off" for accept PvP requests the same way we have an option for friends, hatch and group requests.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
enkia on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
Yes, so you can block people from doing this or you can have an awesome fight wherever you are. Personally I think it would be funny to see a battle in the middle of the commons, but cool. Plus, if you like pvp and attention, you could draw up a pretty sweet audience.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
The last thing I need is some random noob challenging me. or if I make a new char, a promethean challenging me to be a rag doll.