Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Mount

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
I would have to say my dragon .Its quick and doesn't get me into battles,

Survivor
May 31, 2014
NerdyHamster on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
What is your favorite mount in Wizard101 and why?

Mine is the Skyracer Pegasus because it reminds me of Wysteria and it's really pretty!
I would have to say the surfboard you get from Islanders Hoard Pack. For one thing, I don't even HAVE this mount yet, but I plan on getting it soon. Though, if I were to choose one right now that I have, it would have to be the bone dragon for dragons hoard pack :).

Pokebow lvl 15

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
My favorites are the Bengal tiger, the Nightmare, the green version of that one (forgot the name as of now), and the skyracer Pegasus.

James Iceglade, level 34

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
My faves (and only) are:
My broomstick (named Wiztacular)
My Aquilan Horse (named cherry)
My Run-Run-Rickshaw (named tofu)

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
My absolute favorite is the Charity Fa-la-llama I got at the Christmas special a couple years ago. It glides and moves wonderfully, is not too big, and it is way fun to jump.

After that, the surfboard mount is also quite fun.

the "mighty steed" from this year's April Fool's special is hilarious. Being a long-time Monty Python fan, I usually get a good chuckle when I use this.

Other than those, I like:

Nightmare
Kirin
Treants (awkward at times, but fun)
Pegasus-type mounts
skyvern at times (fun to fly, but not really practical)

and the old standard enchanted broom is by far the most practical -- glides straight and fast, easy to maneuver.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Black Panther for sure. Hes so original because no one uses him

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Mighty Steed all the way! Monty Python is the best!!!

Survivor
May 24, 2013
My favorite mount would probably be the Crockagator or Bengal Tiger. The Crockagator does a cute little hip motion when it moves and looks pretty cool too. I love the Bengal Tiger because it isn't too big and bulky like the mount that comes with the Majestic bundle. Also it runs smooth and is easy to maneuver on streets littered with monsters.

Grace Willowbreeze
Level 67

Survivor
May 31, 2014
Sylvist on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Bone Dragon.

Will they ever make it available again?

I want one really bad.

Actually you CAN get this mount from a reward from Grub Gaurdian! Specific Grub Gaurdian maps (like Wysteria) drop packs, including the Dragons Hoard Pack! So, though it is not exactly attainable "in game", you can still get it from Grub Gaurdian, or G.G. For short. :)

Survivor
May 31, 2014
I would have to say that the surfboard mount from the Islanders Hoard Pack is my favorite mount. Though I do not have this mount yet, I plan on attaining one in the near future.

P.S. I think the full name is the Tiki Waverider, but I'm not sure...