Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question on the Badge Bleak Master of the Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,

I have been searching and searching for several day, beating my head against the wall trying to find the quest to get the badge Bleak Master of the Pen, only to find out that is not available at the moment.

Can I ask why, this badge is not available? I read on a forum that the quest comes back every so often to collect the papers or what ever it is that you have to collect. I don't understand why a badge quest would be taken away. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Does anyone know when that quest will come around again if ever?

Thanks for any help or insight.

Michael SoulShard

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
Hello,

I am wondering if the Badge Ward Against the Blight is still available. I have searched and gone back to see if I am missing anything or any one. Quest helper tells me I have finished all main quests.
I was also having a problem finding the Badge Bleak Master of the Pen in KT, only to find out that it is not available at the moment. From a forum I read some people said that you have to wait for that quest to come around again. I really don't understand why you should have to wait for a quest to come around again.
Can you tell me if this is what is going on with the Ward Against the Blight. Knowing that Bleak Master of the Pen isn't avalable I don't really feel like wracking my brains out to try to find it, if it happens to be the same case with that badge.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ward Against the Blight is from a storyline quest called Wilting Flowers (beat Yaxche in the House of Flowers).

The other badge is part of the Lost Pages quests that only are available at certain times of the year. The creatures and bosses aren't available otherwise.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
The "Bleak Master Of The Pen" badge will return during the lost pages event.

I have been a member for less than a year and the opportunity to earn those badges his come up twice. So I can assume the quests return every few months. The reason it disappears is because they offer special prizes to those who participate. Just like they have special activities for christmas and halloween, you can consider these quests to be "seasonal"

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl48
John FrostShard - lvl35

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Hi Michael I did reply to your other message, but let me tell you again that it is the same event as the other badges "The Lost Pages" event. Just be patient and the event will come up again

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl48
John FrostShard - lvl35

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MichaelSoulShard on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I have been searching and searching for several day, beating my head against the wall trying to find the quest to get the badge Bleak Master of the Pen, only to find out that is not available at the moment.

Can I ask why, this badge is not available? I read on a forum that the quest comes back every so often to collect the papers or what ever it is that you have to collect. I don't understand why a badge quest would be taken away. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Does anyone know when that quest will come around again if ever?

Thanks for any help or insight.

Michael SoulShard
Sounds like that badge is associated with the Lost Pages quest, that as you say, comes around every so often. I don't know about the exact times, but it seems it is offered at least three to four times throughout the year.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MichaelSoulShard on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if the Badge Ward Against the Blight is still available. I have searched and gone back to see if I am missing anything or any one. Quest helper tells me I have finished all main quests.
I was also having a problem finding the Badge Bleak Master of the Pen in KT, only to find out that it is not available at the moment. From a forum I read some people said that you have to wait for that quest to come around again. I really don't understand why you should have to wait for a quest to come around again.
Can you tell me if this is what is going on with the Ward Against the Blight. Knowing that Bleak Master of the Pen isn't avalable I don't really feel like wracking my brains out to try to find it, if it happens to be the same case with that badge.
The badges are not the same situation. You get Ward Against Blight by defeating Yaxche and completing the quest in Cloudburst Forest.