Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who else got the joke?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lol, ok so I went on the message boards, and read under people's names. You know how it says "Astrologist" or "Hero" or something like that? Well who else caught that on April Fool's everybody's title was "n00b?"

(P.S, I think I want to keep this title)

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
LOL. I was just about to come and ask the same question. I'd love to keep that rank permanently... just like my new mount from a temperate zone. :D

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I love the "nOOb" rank on the message boards for April Fool's day. Prof. Greyrose, is there some way we could have that designation on an in game award badge? I think it would be a big hit with new and higher ranked players.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
That's exactly what I thought when I logged on to check a thread this morning....

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I saw it in the morning before work, and I nearly fell off my chair laughing... I've always wanted a noob badge!

-von
promethean noob of amazing amazingness

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
the sad thing for me is that's true i am and will forever be n00b or at least i want to

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Ha! I wondered what was up with that, LOL

n00bs R Cool XD

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
That is awesome! Another great surprise from KI, Happy April Fools!
Molly level 87

Administrator
Glad everyone appreciated the April Fool's Day Message Board title, we were all n00bs once, and it is always a good thing to remember when seeing a new player join the game.

We are working on ways to make our Message Board titles and other options much more fun and interactive for our players!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Glad everyone appreciated the April Fool's Day Message Board title, we were all n00bs once, and it is always a good thing to remember when seeing a new player join the game.

We are working on ways to make our Message Board titles and other options much more fun and interactive for our players!
Thank goodness I read this post! I was about to report a glitch in Halston's Laboratory!

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Ah. I saw that too. I didn't take it as a surprise because that was only the second time I was in the message boards. But then again I saw people with like 300 posts and they were a n00b too. And that's when I got suspicious :P

Pokebow
Lvl23

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Aww.... I didn't see it...

Cole GoldenFlame, Level 37 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:

Is there a possibility that we're going to get the n00b title again?

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I personally didn't play on April Fool's. So I missed it.....

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I wish I could have seen it but I guess I'll wait another 10 months exactly to see it! By then I might forget!!
Megan Stormmask lvl. 45