Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with Accepting Quests in Wizard City?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I can accept quests completely anywhere in any other area. When i go to wizard city, they don't even pop up. Merle Ambrose said for me to come and see him, yet there are no quests.

Administrator
When you post, please try to include the name of the character you are playing. There are several characters on your account, and for us to be able to help you, we need to know which one you're referring to as having troubles.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
sometime if you reinstall the game or level up them bubble pop up saying you need to talk to someone or do something but its not true

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Kierrejay on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I can accept quests completely anywhere in any other area. When i go to wizard city, they don't even pop up. Merle Ambrose said for me to come and see him, yet there are no quests.
Oh dear. Poor Headmaster Ambrose. Sometimes he gets confused, and he calls us when he doesn't really have anything for us, or maybe we are not quite ready for what he does have (like being the correct level to return to Grizzleheim).

You will get a lot of those pop-up messages from him all throughout the game. Whenever I get them, I make it a point to stop by and see him ... just in case ...

Poor guy. Maybe he just wants some company.