Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for later update

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Hello everyone. I was just thinking of some updates Wizard101 should add to the game after the Khrysalis Part Two update.

• Being able to watch Pet Races (Like in PvP)
  • Change the direction of the tunnel to Pet Pavilion to down instead of up.
  • Advanced Mounts (I'll explain this in a reply to this topic)
  • A second set of Mark and Recall buttons
  • A potion vendor in every world by the Mini Game Sigil
  • More Mini Games for Silver Chests
  • Re-designed character ears so we don't look like elf's
  • Larger Commons with a larger pond
  • Have portals to different streets in the pond (I mean, other worlds have teleporters and such [Like Marlybone], when they don't use magic, and a world filled with magic has nothing?)
  • Updated 3D Spiral map in Gamma's Tower
  • A unique Spiral Door for 2nd arc worlds OR have ALL Spiral Doors the same
  • Aquila, Marleybone, Mooshu, Khrysalis, and Wysteria World Furniture Sets
  • A separate music for the World Tree (Wizard City's Spiral Chamber)
  • Four new utility spells for each school given by the School Trees (I'll explain this in a reply to this topic)
  • Have a carpet and symbol in the Death School Tower like the other school's tower.
  • Have a new Tapestry Shop in the Shopping District that sells Teleport Tapestries. (You must have completed or have a mainline quest in a world to buy a Teleport Tapestry that leads to a place in that world)
  • More names for Deck Renaming (ex: Farming, Helping)
  • New Pet Beds housing items that your currently equipped pet goes into when your at your house or you can put any of your pets in it.
  • Rename the Ice School's Shield from Snow Shield to Ice Shield
  • Have a seen that shows you traveling on the raft from The Zocalo to Zultun Dock

That's all I got. Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave any comments!
-Nick level 95
"Death can rock your world"

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Advanced Mounts Update

So, I know what your thinking "This is unfair for the people that can't afford mounts!" Well, how many wizards in Marleybone+ have you seen with no mounts? Anyway, Advanced Mounts is a way to bond with the animal (or carpet, cloud, wings, ect.) that's been carrying you all around the Spiral. There will be a new zone in Wizard City called "Mr. Zilly's Mount Zoo". You can get to Mr. Zilly's Mount Zoo through Fire Cat Ally. Mr. Zilly's Mount Zoo has a store where you can buy all kinds of mounts (like mounts from other worlds that have been mentioned but not made). You can also name your mount, and train it. You could get talents like: "Super Speed", which adds 5-10% more speed to your mount, "Happy Mount" Which gives you 5-15 more health, "Guardian Mount" Which gives you 3-6 Resist, or "Charging Mount" Which gives you 5-10 pierce. You can only level up your pet TWO times, which means you can only get two of the four basic talents. You can try to get the other talents though Hatching your mount. If you Hatch a mount, you can level it up THREE times. You still only get two of the basic talents, and you can get a talent from another set of talents. They are: "Bright Mount" Which adds 15 Critical. "Deflecting Mount" Which adds 10 Critical Block, or "Mirror Mount" Which adds 20% Stun Resist. It will cost 650 Crowns to hatch a mount.

-Nick level 95

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Four Utility Spells for All Schools

We all love Utility Spells, they are something other than damage. Well, with this update comes Four different Utility Spells for each school! The Utility Spells will help wizards of all levels. Here are the spells (let me know if there should be any changes to them!):

Level 23 Utility Spells:

Flame Blade: +25% to next Fire DoT
Castle Shield: -45% to next incoming attack to all friends
Thunder Blade: +20% to next Storm spell
Equal Blade: +30% to next Balancespell
Doom Blade: +30% to next Steal spell
Golden Shield: Convert 2/3 incoming damage to health
Fake Blade: +25% to next Myth spell

Level 50 Utility Spells

Extreme Heat: +1 tick to any Fire DoT
Cold Winds: -25% to next outgoing spell to all enemies
Lightning Strike: 2,000 damage to all enemies or 3,000 damage to all friends
Less Than or Equal To: Have the same pips as your opponent or take away all pips
Shattered Grave: Change next Steal from convert half to health to convert all to health
Reflective Mirror: Take 20% damage, enemy caster takes 80%
Imaginary Wall: -100% incoming AND outgoing damage for 3 rounds

Level 74 Utility Spells:

Blinding Light: +200 damage and +10 accuracy
Bright Critical: +100 Critical Rating
Black Hole: -67% to incoming healing for 4 rounds (This spell is casted on an enemy)
(These Utility Spells are given by Ashley, the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre)

Level 95 Utility Spells:

, , and Elemental Power Up: +50% to next two outgoing Elemental spells
Opened Gates: You can see what is in your enemies deck and what they are casting
,, and Spiritual Power Up: +50% to next two outgoing Spirit spells
(These Utility SPells are given by Bartleby)

-Nick level 95

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Other Updates

Well, after reading some forum posts, I've decided that there should be more updates. (After all, this is mostely a Misoellaneous update)
  • A shuffle sound be made when it is time to cast a spell
  • A walking sound when you are walking in Olde Town
  • Bigger school houses
  • Updated Merle Ambrose's office/house to match his awesomeness
  • Bigger Ravenwood
  • Updated Marleybone map (from your Spell book) to match Pirate101's Marleybone
  • Be able to ride to Grizzlehiem and Wizard City on Balder Goldpaw's boat as well as use the Spiral Door
  • Sound and Art polish.
-Nick level 95

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Wow, every single idea on the list is good!

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep