Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50-59 pvp iis by far the hardest time to pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Hello my name is blaze death bringer and I have a level 54 death wizard and i just can't seem to win in 1v1 pvp anymore wether i use a high 75% damage boost plus infallible or a 103 critical with a 65% boost and bone dragon nothing seems to help. Is this you? well here we can post ideas and tips and tricks to help our upper level wizards who love pvp as a community.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
WyZDM on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Hello my name is blaze death bringer and I have a level 54 death wizard and i just can't seem to win in 1v1 pvp anymore wether i use a high 75% damage boost plus infallible or a 103 critical with a 65% boost and bone dragon nothing seems to help. Is this you? well here we can post ideas and tips and tricks to help our upper level wizards who love pvp as a community.
This is not a glitch, and it belongs on the pvp boards.

If you're having trouble now and weren't before, I'd take a good, hard look at your strategy. Chances are that's what needs improving... Critical (or any other stat) alone does not a warlord make.

-von
pvp vet of amazing amazingness

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
This is true for all schools really. The only real solution is to level up if you have passed the 50 level.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
WyZDM on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
I recommend you get to level 60, get you waterworks set. and the 30/30 lifeforce wand from wintertusk. Be sure you have a decent pet setup with spell proof fairy, pain giver. A storm beetle or arment are geat pvp pets if you can manage to get a good set in one. and most of all deer knight will help when you face minion users. Balance is a good second school to use if you have access to a mastery and work on getting the level 50/60 pvp gear.
Hope this helps :)

cheers.