Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Multi-seat mount idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
I have been thinking about this for a long time...

I think they should make the Model MB automobile from Marleybone a multi-seater mount! Either the way it is make it a 2 person mount OR add a backseat and make it the first ever (in wiz101) 4 person mount!

That's my idea. I've been wanting to share it for a while now.

Angela ShadowGarden

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I. Love. This. IDEA!!!! I looooooooove MB so this would be the perfect mount for me!

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
I don't think that there will be an automobile in Wizard101, since first of all, it's a wizard-based game. So don't get your hopes up. -Tara PearlGem

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I've already had my hopes crushed a lot. So I won't be surprised if it never enters the game.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Master Tara PearlG... on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
I don't think that there will be an automobile in Wizard101, since first of all, it's a wizard-based game. So don't get your hopes up. -Tara PearlGem
But if it's included in the game at all, it IS possible. So there could be. But it's mainly the fact that it takes more than a couple people on a small thread to convince ki to change/add things.
Another great mount idea (from mb)- Hot Air Balloon!!

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Don't think a 4 person mount would ever exist, and an automobile one at that I can't see being too popular.

Wizards aren't as distinguished as English dogs so I guess we just can't drive cars people.

Logic

-The RavenCatcher