Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
When i bought crowns recently, I wanted to buy mirror lake, so I bought crossroads thinking mirror lake was included but it isn't. I do not understand why mirror lake isn't bought with the crossroads. Waterworks is included with crab alley and Tower of the Helephant is included with Pegasus place. It only would fit if Mirror Lake be included with the baobob crossroads. Thanks for at least reading my input.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think mirror lake is not included with Baobab Crossroads because it's a longer dungeon with separate areas which it is included with (like Shining Mountain).
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kirbywierdo on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
When i bought crowns recently, I wanted to buy mirror lake, so I bought crossroads thinking mirror lake was included but it isn't. I do not understand why mirror lake isn't bought with the crossroads. Waterworks is included with crab alley and Tower of the Helephant is included with Pegasus place. It only would fit if Mirror Lake be included with the baobob crossroads. Thanks for at least reading my input.
I don't know "why" it isn't included, but this chart shows the costs for different areas:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing

You can click on any world on the left side to see pricing.

(Note: if you click on that link and it doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see it.)