Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boss ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
this is my new idea for a new enemy
wither skeleton school 35.725
spells wraith scarecrow dr vons monster avenging fossil death blade death trap spirit blade spirit trap feint
curse how he cheats you strike me at my heart if a spirit blade and death blade is up he will wraith and take your pips only if you have power ones submint your boss

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
this is awesome however here is mine enderdragon school shadow and hp 25,000 spells triton storm blade storm trap elemental blade storm lord leviathan sirens storm owl if anyone attacks him with no power up and on 1k health he will use a one hit knock out nova it does 2000 damage and hits one wizard tell us what you think

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Umm... okay??? I know what you're referencing, but please just stick with original ideas.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
GPM499 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Umm... okay??? I know what you're referencing, but please just stick with original ideas.
there his ideas

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
cool this is so awesome here is my idea hydra yes yes it is and spells balance blade hex elemental blade
hydra hydra natural attack power nova ra chimera enchanted sabertooth no cheats tell us what you think post here