Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 in Dragonspyre???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
Hi, I am a Level 38 Balance Wizard in DragonSpyre. Every time I check someone's stats, it says that they are level 45+. And I'm over here a level 38. What can I do to be a lvl 45? And also I'm almost done with DragonSpyre and still a level 38. Please help.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lucas DeathBlood on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a Level 38 Balance Wizard in DragonSpyre. Every time I check someone's stats, it says that they are level 45+. And I'm over here a level 38. What can I do to be a lvl 45? And also I'm almost done with DragonSpyre and still a level 38. Please help.
Go back and do side quests.
Go back and do Wysteria.
Go back and do Crab Alley.
Basically, go back because even though you can now go to Celestia earlier than before, you really don't want to.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I am level 39 balance that finished Mooshu but I'm going back and doing Grizzleheim before starting Ds.
Technically, you can manage with judgement but it will be easier if you do Grizzleheim/Wysteria at least before you go to Celestia.
Saffron Sandsword

Almost Master

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lucas DeathBlood on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
my myth and ice wizards did main arc quests only; they entered dragonspyre at level 38 and entered celestia at level 46. the entire world was smooth sailing and i had no problems at all (bear in mind that it's my 5th trip through). i'll definitely be doing wintertusk first, so i can level up enough to get good gear before starting cl.

if you do main arc quests only, you will get further in the storyline but level up slower;
if you do all quests, you will level faster but progress much slower through the plot.

so i would take ravenlady's advice and do the side quests/worlds if you want to boost your level quickly.

-von
level 95 x3

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
You can do side quests from other worlds. You could also ask some of your friends if you could do a dungeon with them!

level:60