Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Balance gear for Lv. 58

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone knew of some good balance gear for level 58, and include waterworks gear (even though its level 60+). Specifically gear with amazing critical, decent health, power pip %, maybe resist, and balance damage. I dont care about out/incoming, critical block, any other damage then balance, and accuracy. Thank you so much in advance!

~Ryan~

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ElectroCat on Mar 8, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone knew of some good balance gear for level 58, and include waterworks gear (even though its level 60+). Specifically gear with amazing critical, decent health, power pip %, maybe resist, and balance damage. I dont care about out/incoming, critical block, any other damage then balance, and accuracy. Thank you so much in advance!

~Ryan~
At level 56 my Balance got the Wintertusk crafted gear. Many levels later I still have the helmet and robe on. It's the closest I can get to WW gear with out having the farm endlessly for it.

Mary

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carax_Strongthread

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009