Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I finished the Celestia crating quest and obtained the badge Grandmaster Artisan. But I'm not getting a quest to go to Zafaria crafting. It just seems like everything I try glitches up.

Thanks,
Jenna JadeSpear lvl78 Thaumaturge

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Have you finished Celestia and made it into Zafaria? Zafaria's crafter can't be spoken to as a crafter until you finish the first quest there. They did that to prevent low level people porting ahead to get high level crafting for spells. Also, did you talk to the last crafter again after you turned in the quest?

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
i'm having problems also, i finished marleybone quest, i tried handing the quest to her but it still has a question mark, can you please help? i don't know what to do.

Administrator
Sniper Rose on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
i'm having problems also, i finished marleybone quest, i tried handing the quest to her but it still has a question mark, can you please help? i don't know what to do.
This is a different issue than the original author of this thread, so a new topic really should have been started.

Please see the post at the very top of the Crafting & Gardening section of the Message boards titled:

Bring the Crafted Items back with you!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I am trying to craft the wyrd castle and need the vine. This is the only thing I need to complete the craft, I have looked everywhere and cant find it or a recipe to make it. Does anyone know where I can find it or the recipe to craft it.